Saturday, November 27, 2010

Chapter Eleven

I pulled into her driveway. Invite me in, invite me in, I chanted internally just in case I’d somehow misread the situation. There were beds in there. And floors and tables and definitely a shower. Maybe even a bathtub.

“Let me get the garage.” She was out and hurrying toward the house then lights popped on as she made her way through. The metal door started retracting seconds later. As it lifted, she was standing in the beam of my headlights. Stripping.

Her shoes were gone. She pulled her t-shirt slowly over her head and tossed her hair out as it as it cleared. Then she unbuttoned her jeans, folding them down one side at a time at the fly before turning halfway and sliding them over her ass. She couldn’t see my face behind the lights or she’d have seen my mouth and eyes both wide open, one hand on the wheel and one already in my lap. Her bra and panties were matching dark blue with light blue trim and I thought for a second of the Winter Classic uniforms. She turned the rest of the way, her back to me and slowly bent all the way over at the hip to collect her clothes. With a smile in my direction, she ran into the house.

I parked so quickly I almost crashed into the back of the garage. I hit the ground running – not easy with a growing hard-on – jumped the three steps to the door and skidded into the kitchen. She was nowhere. My feet pounded through the house, up the stairs and into her room. She lay on her stomach, head supported on one hand, like she’d been waiting ages for me.

“No so much on the sprints, Crosby.”

I loved her in that second for surprising me so much. “Out of practice,” I shrugged, whipping my clothes off in a flash. She smirked then rolled onto her back, tipped her head watched me from upside down. I kissed her mouth that way, then her neck, her chest and climbed onto the bed as I worked my way down her body. She’d seen how hard I was and reached for my cock as soon as I put a knee to the mattress. The touch of her hand nearly made me black out. I reached her stomach, pausing to drag my tongue along the waistband of her panties then pushed them off as I worked farther south. I wanted to take my time, I swear I meant to, but she spread her legs and I buried my face inside the treasure I’d been missing. There was barely a moment to get my bearings, to taste the warm honey of her before I felt a wet lap of tongue on my dick and moaned loudly. The vibration made her squirm, then she licked me again and I moaned louder. She giggled and slid me into her mouth.

I barely concentrated on what I was doing. A silent prayer that I was pleasing her probably fell on deaf ears – I don’t think prayers get answered when your cock is lodged at the back of a beautiful woman’s throat. My mouth moved itself, finding enjoyment yes but nothing compared to what Grace was doing to me. I’d jerked off so many times in the days since she threw me out that I could count it as an endurance drill. Each stroke of my hand had taken the feel of her further away. Now her mouth, her tongue and the dark, deep place where the tip of my dick slipped past choking her – it was like falling off a boat and realizing you can’t swim. She held my shaft in a firm grip and wheeled her tongue around my head like it was made of ice cream.

“Jesus, Grace, holy shit.” I don’t know if she heard it with my face pressed to her leg but I was so close already. And she was not about to stop. Back up she came, taking me all the way in with two strokes before deep throating me again. Hard and soft, sucking and blowing – every move unpredictable and perfect. Her fingers caressed my balls and I moaned again, this time into the soft flesh of her thigh. She laughed again I think, and the vibration did me in.

I cried out as the orgasm hit me like a freight train. My body locked then burst, load after load of cum pulsing onto her tongue. She stayed wrapped tight and held deep, fingers gently milking my balls to make sure she got every drop.

“Grace, oh my God.” I heard my voice but didn’t remember speaking. My body drained 10 days of frustration and fear down her throat. When it finally stopped I was whimpering. I collapsed next to her, beaching my body like a ship on shore. My eyes settled on the back of her knee and I knew there had never been a more perfect piece of skin in the world.

“Miss me?” She spun around until we were aligned the same way.

“You can have anything you want. Anything,” I panted.

“All I want is you.”
____

It took Sid so long to regain his sense that I was really, really proud of myself. Of course he’d come about three times in my mouth, so I knew it would take a moment. But to wear out Sidney Crosby in the sack – there should be a merit badge for that.

I had missed him. My decision to strip in front of his car hadn’t been made until I was halfway out of my clothes already. I just wanted to make this fun, relieve the pressure and prove to both of us that we could be good for each other with no stress. He wanted me as much as he had the first night, in the bar when we’d barely made it out alive. I wanted him so much that I couldn’t make him mine fast enough. As he crawled down over me I greedily admired his incredible body, knowing the real thing was better than anything that had woken me up wet in the night.

I lay there, thinking of everything we’d been through in a month when his finger started making light circles on my thigh. It moved higher, motion getting smaller until he found my clit. I moaned and pressed into his hand. He continued to stroke, never touching anywhere else, not so much as grazing my stomach or my thigh. It was agony – my body rocked in desperation to have him inside. It had been far too long.

“Grace,” he said quietly. I turned my head to look at him, my lips open to breathe. “Tell me you want me.”

I would beg if that’s what he wanted, because everything word would be true. “Sidney, please. I need you.”

He rolled on top of me and pushed himself up and into me without hesitation. We both groaned with pleasure as his cock forced its way slowly up to the hilt. All his weight was on me, I felt him in and on every part of my body. He paused a moment and I savored the sensation of being totally overwhelmed by him. Then he moved and my whole world collapsed.

Sidney slid himself along me, like a sled on snow, rocking up and down and taking my whole body with him. His pelvic bone hit my clit on every stroke, a single press of my hot button before he forced the air from my body. Then he lifted himself on both arms, push-up formation, and I let go of my mind. His massive upper body flexed and coiled before me. His eyes were black, so intense and if I didn’t know him I might have been scared.

“God, you are so beautiful,” I said between strokes that made my hips roll up to meet him. He pressed his lips hard against mine, eyes open with that same focused gaze. The heat in my lower back and stomach started to pool. I writhed beneath him, twisting my hips along his length and drawing him almost all the way out on the downstroke. He kept pace and kept his eyes locked to mine. His strokes got deeper, more insistent. I touched his face and he kissed the palm of my hand in return. My brain was not getting enough oxygen.

“Grace,” he said, leaning down next to my ear. “I want to make you come. I want to feel you. I’ve missed you. Show me that you missed me.”

I wasn’t going to have any trouble with that. He dropped his hips, pelvic bone again touching my clit, and ground himself hard inside me. I squeaked so he did it again. On the third time, I dug my nails into his perfect ass, held him down and lifted my hips off the mattress to find his. He thrust hard and I broke.

I moaned something that may have been his name as my body dropped to the bed. He landed on me, all 200 pounds of him bottoming out inside me as I came all at once. No slow roll, not peaks and valleys. I came like an explosion and in the aftermath, there was silence.

“Yes, yes,” I breathed. I barely heard him, but he choked a cry into my hair and came, throbbing inside me. I felt his cock beat itself out nestled deep into my pussy, proving he’d reclaimed every ounce of me in one night. He lay atop me, dick still throbbing inside my body, and sighed.

“Don’t ever let me be that stupid again,” he said. I didn’t know if it was a statement or a question.

“Yes Captain.”
____

I couldn’t do enough to her or for her that night. I carried her into the guest room where we’d slept side by side after a fight and laid her out on that foreign bed. I stood at her feet and lifted one, kissing along the inside of her ankle. She rubbed it playfully against my face.

“Just because we’re not fighting doesn’t mean you have to get all vanilla on me,” she smiled.

I left her there as I went back and grabbed a scarf from the closet. She didn’t say anything as I tied her hands together and looped the scarf over the railing at the top of the headboard. Dark hair fell into her face and I brushed it away with my thumb, then kissed the spot. My lips worked down her body and I repaid the favor I’d been interrupted doing before. I spread her legs wide and held them down with my forearms while I plunged my tongue into her soaking wet pussy. She was sitting up, watching my tongue dance over her trembling lips as I spelled out the names of all the teams I’ve ever played for. By the time I finished the letters in Shattuck Sainte Marie….

“Oh God, you’re such a shit,” she squealed, bucking her hips against my face. I laughed, the vibrations making her shriek. I slipped a thick, rough finger in under my tongue. “Oh God, oh God…,” she said. A second finger forced its way inside, stretching her delicate lips. “Holy hell, oh my….” I pointed my tongue and drove it straight into her clit. She screamed out loud. I worked my fingers, plumbing her sweet spot, as I lifted up to whisper.

“Let me hear you say my name.” I brushed her g-spot, just for a second. She gasped.

“Please, please.”

“Say it.” I grazed the spot again.

“Sidney, please.”

“Please what, baby? Please do this?” I stroked again. “Please do this?” I slid my thumb over her clit, the barest of contact but she moaned and squeezed her eyes shut. “Open your eyes, Grace.” She did, liquid dark centers swimming into focus on my face. “I want you to see my face when you come. I want to hear my name when I make you scream.” I brushed the spot again and silenced her cry with my lips.

She was reclined, hands behind her head with her knees bent to give me total access. I kneeled between her legs, holding them apart as she filled my hand with her sweet honey. Her body had so much to give I couldn’t see myself ever stopping. But I would give her release. I owed her for the way I’d behaved and planning to pay it back a hundred times over. I brushed her clit again, earning a curse. My right hand went behind her neck and pulled her face in close to mine. Our eyes were open.

“I like the way you feel all slick and hot, Grace. You’ve got the sweetest little cunt,” I pulled my fingers out with a wet pop and sucked them into my mouth. She tasted delicious. Her gaze held mine till I pushed both fingers back in, she rolled her head back and moaned. I brought her mouth almost to mine.

“Beg me, Grace.”

It was more like a whisper. “Please, Sidney. Please baby I want to come for you. You’re the only one, the only one….”

I cut her off with a hard stroke to her g-spot, then a second that held down. Her back arched but I gripped her fast, eyes locked to mine as she came. Her body flopped around onto my hand, trying to fuck itself out, but I pulled back just a shade. “Say it.” Then I rang her buzzer again.

“Sidney!” she sobbed as she broke, hard for the second time barely before the first had run out. She strained against the ties that bound her but I loved the control, loved being the one to give her so much pleasure. Only when she had moaned and twisted her way out, did I take my fingers away and press a kiss to her throbbing slit.

“That’s my girl,” I said.
____

His girl. I woke up thinking about it, Sid sprawled out next to me on his back snoring lightly. I lifted the covers and peeked under – yup, definitely that fucking hot. Ridiculous.

When he came downstairs to find me eating a bowl of cereal, he pressed me against the kitchen counter and kissed my face off while one hand cheated up under my shirt. I felt him start to get hard against my hip, which is when he excused himself for practice.

That night and the next he was back in my bed. The third night was before the first game of round 2.

“Sorry I can’t come over tonight,” he said on the phone.

“Tomorrow’s game is more important than me giving you a blow job.”

He groaned. “Now you’ve ruined it and I have to go jerk off with that pair of underwear I stole from your hamper.”

“Perv.”

“Slut.”

“Oh Sidney, give it me. Oh God… yeah, harder…” I did a reasonable impersonation of myself. He hung up on me. Then he called right back.

“Tomorrow night I’m not going to forget that you tormented me.”

“Tomorrow night I’ll make forget your own name,” I teased. Click. And he didn’t call back.

I couldn’t see him that afternoon before game five. He and I both knew what would happen. The flood gates were open and we couldn’t keep our hands off each other, but I was not going to jeopardize his game. I went to work and tried to pretend like I had everything under control. At 5:30 PM, I met Laura for dinner before.

“Where’d you get that?” she asked when she saw what I was wearing.

“The store.”

“You’re ridiculous. You could have all the game-worn Crosby jerseys you want and instead you buy that.”

I smiled down at my black top. “Think he’s worn any women’s size medium t-shirts? I’d like to see that.”

“You two all loved-up now, you think it’s okay to wear his number?”

“I think he needs to see me in it.”

Defying the laws of physics, the energy in the arena was somehow greater than the last series. We were both pretty hyper and I hadn’t seen Sidney in 36 hours, so we went near the glass for the pre-game skate. I told myself he never looked at the stands, so he wouldn’t see me. I wouldn’t distract him. But I didn’t count on everyone else. They weren’t on the ice five minutes before Max skated over, dropped to his knees right in front of us and did a series of stretches that made Laura blush. Every woman in our section had to double-up on birth control for three days after. When his show was over, he skated to Sid and slapped him with a stick.

Sid flicked his eyes up like he only wanted to glance, but they locked on mine. Then he saw my shirt, big Pens logo and a tiny C just below my shoulder. He was twenty feet away but the whole place could see the look that flashed across his face – lust, possession, excitement. His pupils went black like a werewolf at full moon and I think he growled. If there hadn’t been glass I’d have jumped onto the ice and then onto him. I settled for pressing my palm flat against it, like I couldn’t wait to be near him, then I ducked back into the crowd. Laura caught me three steps up.

“Holy shit. He just went Edward Cullen there for a second. Is he like that all the time?”

I nodded, blushing slightly. My panties were wet.

“No wonder you two never leave the house.”

The Penguins won 6-3. Four goals came on the power play and Sidney was named first star. As he took the obligatory skate lap after the announcement, Laura leaned over. “You should wear that shirt every game.”

We went to the packed lounge. I knew Sid would be the last one out so I helped myself to a brownie and sat down to wait. A very tall, broad figure came in and I wondered which of the players could be done so early.

“ERIC!”

He lifted me up into a hug then hugged Laura as well. “I was hoping you guys would be here. Jordan was supposed to sit us together but…,” he leaned down to keep from announcing it to the whole place, “I hear you and the Kid got back together.”

I nodded and shrugged at the same time, appreciating the genetic supernova that allowed him and Jordan to be brothers. He put his arm around me and looked at Laura. “What are you teaching your friends? Didn’t you tell her a Staal is the best catch in the NHL?”

Laura made a face at me. “Oh she knows.”

He made a face like it was my loss and simply said, “Make him earn it, Grace.”

Max finally came for us, kissed Laura grandly and said he’d drive us to all to Flower’s. She looked at me like I should be worried – did Sid forget me again? Why wasn’t he here? But I was not concerned in the least. In fact, it was probably a good thing he stayed away.

Lots of people were at Marc’s when we arrived. I hugged them all as I made the rounds. Marc was in the kitchen, took my hug and said, “He’s upstairs.” I went as directed and found the last door open a sliver, as far as you could get from the crowd below. Sidney was looking out the window into the night. The carpet muffled my steps until I was right next to him.

“Flower told me you were here,” I laid my hand on his lower back. “Does that mean we have permission to have sex in his house?”

Sid’s mouth was on mine and his hands working my jeans like he didn’t give a shit about permission. Or property, as he tore my pants open probably shredding the zipper. His massive erection pressed into my hip and I knew why he hadn’t been downstairs. My hands made quick work of his tie and shirt, then went for his belt. He kicked his feet free, pressed my back to the wall and raked a finger across my slit.

“Wet for me already, Grace? You know I like that,” he licked his fingertip.

“Since the warm-up skate. The way you looked at me…”

He smiled seductively. “I was thinking about fucking you in front of 18,000 people.” His hands worked the back of my bra. “Would you like that? I’d make you mine in front of the whole world?”

“First star for sure,” I nipped at his earlobe. He got my bra open and cupped my breasts. The straps were tangled beneath my #87 t-shirt shirt so I moved to take it off.

“Leave it on,” he growled, thumbs flicking my nipples.

I kissed him, hitched my leg up on his hip and fit his throbbing staff into my cleft so he could feel my heat along his length. Over his shoulder, I saw something and smiled. As he sucked the soft skin of my neck, I climbed off him and pulled him in that direction.

“Where are you…,” then he didn’t ask anymore. One wall of the sliding closet door was all mirror. I planned to kneel in front of him but he had other ideas. He roughly pressed my hands to the nearest wall, aligning us with the mirror about three feet in front of it. Then he kicked my feet apart and splayed me out, watching himself work.

I watched him too, scarcely believing I might actually be the girl in the picture with a guy like him. Every inch of his body was magnificent, he was like Adonis. The simple act of running his hand down my thigh flexed a hundred perfectly defined muscles. His number was clearly visible on the back of my shirt. I smiled to myself.

“Like what you see?” He stood back a bit, stroking his impossible length and looking us both in the mirror. I leaned over farther and wiggled my ass high in the air.

“I’ll like it better when I feel it.”

Oh I felt it. He dropped to his knees and gave me one long lick, spearing the tip of his tongue into my clit then dragging it slowly along my soaked pussy. He didn’t stop, using his hands to make room, and lapped his way right over my backdoor. My body jerked but he held me close and did it again. Then he stood. He held my thighs against his and guided himself inside, watching his reflection. It felt incredible – he filled me to bursting, not a molecule left untouched, his big warm hands on my body. I moaned in a low voice and my head dropped, the pleasure overwhelming me. He wrapped a hand into my hair and pulled my head up.

“I want to see you,” he said as he began to move. My fingers went white against the wall with the power of his strokes. Everything I looked at – his thighs thrusting, hands squeezing, arms flexing – made my vision blur. “I want to watch you.” His eyes were bottomless black with intensity, the way they’d been the night we made up. The way they’d been on the ice.

He moved strongly, not always hard but with authority. My blood was a rolling boil. He knew I wouldn’t really come until he touched me, but his hands never left my back. I tried to do it myself but I couldn’t hold the wall and touch myself at the same time. His balls slapped against my clit as he hammered himself home, every knock sending a tiny dagger of pleasure through my lap. It wasn’t hard or fast enough, no matter what he did. I whimpered.

“Tell me Grace, tell me what you want,” he said hoarsely, leaning down but still looking in the mirror.

“Touch me Sid. You make me want to come so hard.”

He laughed, flicking his way once across my clit. “You’ll come when I let you. You’ll beg me for it first.” He went on coring me with his huge, smooth cock. When he raised onto his tiptoes and bottomed out inside my pussy I shouted. My body was jelly.

“Fuck. Fuck, please Sidney. Please let me come.”

“You’re nowhere near done, baby.” He pulled out, spilling wetness all down my legs, and knelt. When his abrasive tongue slicked across my quivering flesh, I cursed again.

“Oh God, please.” My legs were getting wobbly and I would soon collapse, release or not. “I can’t stand.”

His thick arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me down on top of him. He kneeled and my ass fit right into his lap. Then he started bouncing. “You’re so fucking hot Grace,” he said into my neck. “You make me crazy. I want to pound your sweet little cunt all night, you’re never leaving this room. I can’t stop thinking about you.”

He met my eyes in the mirror and I almost shivered despite our heat. The sweet, playful guy who made appearances was not in residence tonight. This was Sidney Crosby’s world and I just lived in it. It was hard to argue with that logic when his second most popular stick had be begging for my life.

Without effort he lifted me along his shaft and slammed me down, spearing me with his massive dick. I touched my breasts, the nipples so hard they ached then ran my fingers up my thighs. Before I could reach my hot spot, Sid caught them.

“Put your arms around my neck,” he growled. I whined in protest so he did it for me, catching my wrists over my head and running his palm over my underarms. His rough thumbs raked my nipples and I hissed. Then he touched me. It was just twice but I almost came. I was so, so close. A third touch and I’d have burst like a grape. But he wouldn’t let me.

“Oooh,” he almost laughed. “So hot, baby. You love it when I fuck you.”

“I love it when you make me come.”

“I wanted to come all day, the whole game I kept feeling your tight pussy squeezing me off. Coming inside you, burying it so deep in your…”

“Uuhhhhh,” I moaned. I was going to pass out before I came. “Fucking bastard, I will fucking kill you.”

He whispered sharply into my hair. “Not before I finish.”

Sidney set me on the floor on all fours, rose onto his knees and took me again from behind. I dropped my forearms to the carpet and put my head down, changing the angle. I rocked back against him, trying to bring him off faster so I could finally get mine. He pushed my knees so far apart I was almost lying prone and kept on fucking me hard. My tender nipples scraped the carpet as I tossed, making me gasp. His balls were no longer slapping against me – they were high and tight, he was almost finished.

“God, oh my God,” it was me, though I don’t remember saying it.

“Grace, holy hell baby, you are so tight, so wet.” His breath caught, choking his words.

I was desperate. “It’s all for you, Sid. I’m so wet for you, please fuck me hard, fuck me all night. I want your huge cock to pound….”

His left hand came from behind and covered my mouth at the same moment his right forefingers pressed into my clit. I screamed into his palm. He rubbed, jerking those slightly rough tips against my swollen, heated skin. It felt like I was being electrocuted. His dick pounded into my lungs, driving the last of my air out with the scream. I couldn’t get a breath, but I didn’t need it.

He spread the slick skin slightly and touched my hard little pearl. This time I yelled his name. My back arched, my body froze in his arms and the floor opened up beneath me. I fell screaming and hit the ground with a spectacular crash.

“Fuck, Grace, oh God, Grace,” he said as the orgasm took him, bursting like a balloon and pouring himself into me. I felt him pump and spurt, his chest to my back and heart pounding. I collapsed in his arms and he dropped on top of me.

“I’m addicted to you,” he said quietly, face pressed to the rug. One of his eyes fluttered open – brown again, the spell broken.

“Welcome to your support group,” I whimpered.
____

2 comments:

  1. YES they are back together!!! :D
    Can't wait update soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Love the part

    “I’m addicted to you,”
    “Welcome to your support group,”
    hahahahahaha love it :D

    ReplyDelete